Friday, July 16, 2010

how a prank turn into a colonial melancholia

it was a then ordinary day, i woke up early, went to school early, and i texted some of my friends good-morning then i place my phone beside me, i was still sleepy and so groggy that time, i wasn't fully awake. for split seconds i fell asleep , i guessed. caused after i opened my eyes my phone is totally gone. and i was like, ok this is a pranks, where the hell is my phone , its not funny. but since i was groggy my foolish groupmates managed to convinced me that maybe i was just sleepy and i did just forgot my phone at my house. so what i did is i texted my mother by the use of my friends phone to please check my desk if my phone happens to be there. then my mother replied a simple "no". so then i calmed myself and just forget about it maybe it was lost or something, and i didnt want that to destroy my day. but after a while my mother then texted my friend asking me if i happen to remember the ride i took to go to school and i said "yes , the ride happens to park always near the bus station" and those tricycles who parks on the bus stations happens to be not-numerous. thus you will be able to distinguished by asking one-by-one who happens to took a nursing student early in the morning for school. on the other side of the story, i was then at a ride going to the hospital and while on the ride, they gave me my phone and they all laugh, but since im pissed with what they did i just shut-up and shut my phone of.i didnt even managed to inform my mother that i have found my phone .

i can compare the place where we resides as a resemblance of springfield, where Homer Simpson lives, every body always knew every little microscopic issue that should only remain in he house.

so whats the hitch? my mother which closely resemble marge simpson with hypertrophic tounge happens to locate the driver who took me to school. and you know the usual confrontation scene that always happen in Philippine road crossings, happens in actual, complete with barangay tanod, and barangay captain. and off course . they found nothing

after a very toxic day at school, i was shocked that a huge crowd was waiting for me at the front lounge of my house. and the rest was history, ja3.


0 comments: